- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Putrajaya Tour From Kuala Lumpur
Located in the heart of the lavish Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC), it is the Malaysian government’s impressive administrative seat stretching over 11,000 acres, also known as the Garden City. The most imposing structure is the thin pinkish Putra Mosque standing beside Dataran Putra and facing the Putrajaya Lake.
A visit to Agricultural Heritage Park is not to be missed – a ‘living’ museum of tropical fruits, rubber, coca, palm oil and many more. A demonstration on the entire rubber-manufacturing process is the highlight.
Duration : Approximately 4hrs |Pick up : 9am
– Perdana Putra (Drive pass)
– Dataran Putra (Visit stop)
– Putra Mosque (Visit stop)
– Seri Perdana (Photo stop)
– Putrajaya Lake (Visit stop)
– PICC (Photo stop)
– Agricultural Heritage Park
– Extra 1hr Batik painting @ RM 50 / person
Price: RM80/adult, RM50/child
- Private tours per itinerary as mentioned above
- Air-conditioned licensed car/van (min 2pax, max 7pax per van)
- Return hotel transfer included
- Ticket to Agricultural Heritage Park
- Entrance fee
- Travel insurance
- Other not mention in itinerary
Terms & Conditions :
- Min. 02 adults.
- Child policy is 03-11 years old. Below 03 years old is FOC.
- Tours are based on private arrangement in an air-conditioned vehicle and conducted by English speaking driver-cum-guide.
- Tour booking at least 3 working days before the date.
- Deposit paid is non refundable.
- Unused admission tickets are non-refundable.
- All tour timings are inclusive of traveling time to tour co-ordination point.
- Complimentary pick up from city hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- All tours are exclude of personal expenses, travel insurance, tipping to driver-cum-guide and other items not mentioned.
No Details Found