- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Pulau Payar Reef Platform Package (Buffet Lunch)
This well-preserved, uninhabited marine park extends over a number of islands, with Pulau Payar being the largest. Your base out here is the floating platform moored off Pulau Payar. But the real attraction of this platform lies below sea level. Step into the underwater observation chamber to view the marine life surrounding a reef. Want to get even closer to the swirl of fishes that make these corals their home? Grab a mask, a snorkel and fins and join the spectacle!
Malaysian : RM285/adult, RM190/child
Foreigner : RM340/adult, RM225/child
08:00 – 09:00 Pick-up from hotel (timings depends on hotel location)
09:00 – 09:15 Check-in at Kuah Jetty, Langkawi
09:30 – 09:45 Depart for Pulau Payar Marine Park by ferry
10:30 – 11:00 Arrive at Payar Marine Park. Briefing on Marine Park Regulations.
11:15 – 12:15 Morning Session – 1st snorkeling session
12:30 – 14:00 Buffet lunch is served
14:00 – 15:00 Afternoon Session – 2nd snorkeling session
15:30 – 16:30 Depart for Langkawi by ferry
16:30 – 17:00 Arrive at Kuah Jetty & Transfer back to the hotel
- Return transfer from Hotel to Kuah Jetty
- Return transfer to Payar Island
- Buffet Lunch with Tea, Coffee and Cold Water only (HALAL)
- Snorkeling gear (Mask & Life jacket)
- Changing Room with fresh water shower
- Glass Bottom boat (for Coral viewing)
- Underwater Observatory
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Air ticket and taxes
- Optional entrance fee
- Travel insurance
- Other not mention in itinerary
Terms & Conditions of Tour Service :
- A confirmed booking is valid for travel on departure date and name specified only. A surcharge of RM30 per person will be levied for postponement of the trip and is valid for 03 days only. No change in name is allowed.
- The Operator is not liable for any wrong or incomplete disclosure of name and passport number in the booking.
- No refund for no shows or cancellation of the booking less than twelve(12) hours prior to departure.
- The Operator reserves the right to change or cancel any portion of the itinerary or change of departure time
- without the risk of liability due to safety reasons or unforeseen circumstances.
- The passenger is responsible for his/her consequences of arriving late at the pick-up or check-in point.
- The Operator reserved the rights to determine the type of ferry or transport to be used.
- The weather, sea conditions and water visibility is outside or beyond the Operator control.
- The Operator is liable up to the value of tour services only in the event if the trip is forced to be cancelled due to serve weather, failure of machinery and Mother Nature and thereof after we have no further liability.
- The risk of damage or loss of personal belongings in the ferry or transport and platform remain with the passenger.
- The activity in tour services that has not been used will not be refunded.
- The entrance fees, SST, surcharges, miscellaneous or incidental charges are excluded unless otherwise specified.
- The Operator is exempted from all liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever caused directly of indirectly or indirectly by events beyond the Operator control which included, but not limited to pre-existing illness, third party negligence, war, civil disturbances, serve weather, failure or machinery, acts of government and Mother Nature.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found