- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
4D/3N Langkawi Holiday Package
Day 1 : Arrival + Transfer In
Welcome to Langkawi!! Upon arrival, proceed to 4hr city tour around Langkawi. You may choose among the following places to visit as long as within 4hr duration, base on available operation hours (exclude entrance tickets). Transfer to your hotel for check-in and free and easy at your own leisure.
*Optional entrance fee:
- Crocodile Farm – RM18/adult (MyKad holder), RM25/adult (non-MyKad holder), RM12/child (MyKad holder), RM18/child (non-MyKad holder), Children below 2yrs old free
- Underwater World Langkawi – RM33 / adult (MyKad holder), RM43 / adult (non-MyKad holder), RM23 / child (MyKad holder), RM33 / child (non-MyKad holder), Children below 3yrs old free
- Mahsuri Tomb
- Eagle Square
- Telaga Tujuh (Seven well waterfall)
- Cable Car (Panorama Langkawi Basic Combo include SkyDome + SkyRex + 3D Art Langkawi) – RM40/adult for MyKad holder, RM55/adult for non-MyKad holder, RM30/child for MyKad holder, RM40/child for non-MyKad holder, Children below 2yrs old free
- Gallarie Perdana Langkawi – RM10/adult, RM4/child (6 – 12yrs old), Camera RM2/each, Video Camera RM5/each
- Duty Free Shops
Day 2 : Island Hoping Tour – Joint tour (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel. Driver will pick up from hotel and proceed to the Langkawi Island-Hopping & Eagle Feeding Tour which takes you on a journey to discover the fabled sights of some of Langkawi’s most gorgeous islets. Starting with ‘Pulau Singa Besar’ – literally translated to mean Big Lion Island – you will be able to venture through the lush greenery of the rainforests or soak up the sun on its beautiful beaches. Tourists can take a quiet stroll down the beach, visit the animal sanctuary or swim in its crystal clear waters. Then ‘Pulau Dayang Bunting’ (the Pregnant Maiden Lake) is a unique island with the largest fresh water lake in Malaysia and the second largest island within Langkawi archipelago. The crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches of ‘Pulau Beras Basah’ (Wet Rice Island) are ideal for swimming. Upon tour completion send back to hotel.
Entrance fees :
- Dayang Bunting Island – RM3/adult (MyKad holder) / RM1/child 3-11yrs (MyKad holder)
Mangrove Cruise (add RM65/adult or RM60/child 4-11yrs old)
After breakfast, meet with the driver at the hotel lobby and proceed a drive to the jetty for the Mangrove Cruise which you will do a cruise along the Kilim River. Make a stop in the middle of the river surrounded by the mangrove tree and watch the Eagle Feeding from the boat. Then proceed to the Crocodile Cave to take a picture. After taking picture continue your cruise to reach the Bat Cave jetty and walk inside the cave to see the bats. After the tour at the bat cave, proceed to make a stop at the Fish Farm for lunch (1 set meal per pax) before you going back to jetty. Then transfer back to your hotel.
Entrance fees :
- Bat Cave – RM1/adult (MyKad holder)
- Torchlight – RM3/each (Optional)
Day 3 : Free and easy (Breakfast)
After breakfast, free and easy at your own leisure.
- Sunset BBQ Buffet Dinner Cruise (5-8pm) – RM280/adult, RM140/child (5-12yrs old), Children below 4yrs old free (46ft sailing catamaran, including BBQ dinner, Saltwater jacuzzi)
SAILING, while enjoying cocktails with great company is the perfect way to finish the day and start the evening. It is an excellent time of day for venturing out to sea, with the sun low in the sky and the temperature pleasantly cool. Feel the wind in your face and listen to the sound of the waves. You will experience the relaxing serenity, yet exciting feeling of traditionally traversing the Andaman Sea, while viewing the many beautiful islands of Langkawi. With countless PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES, chance encounters with flying fish, graceful eagles flying over us, palm lined beaches and dolphins are just part of the beautiful surprises on our trips. The breathtaking sight of the tropical sun sinking into the horizon of the Andaman Sea with a chance to witness the natural phenomena of the fabled “green flash” are the things that make this such a memorable cruise. Guests should not forget to take the opportunity to enjoy and cool off in our famous SALT WATER JACUZZI with a cocktail in hand.
Day 4 : Departure + Transfer Out (Breakfast)
After breakfast, free at leisure until departure transfer to the airport. We wish to see you back here again!
-End of service-
- Three nights accommodation at selected hotel
- Daily breakfast at hotel (except otherwise specified)
- 4 hour city tour (exclude entrance tickets)
- 4 hour island hopping tour (joint tour including hotel transfer)
- Return airport transfer
- Air ticket and taxes
- Optional entrance fee
- Travel insurance
- Other not mention in itinerary
No Details Found