- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur / Chiangmai (No Meals)
Upon arrival at Chiang Mai Airport, meet and transfer to hotel by local representative. After that, you will be visiting the Doi Suthep Temple where the panoramic view of the city and the surrounding countryside can be seen from the temple grounds ( tram car on own expenses ). Khantoke Dinner & Thai Cultural Dance Show will be served.
Day 2: Chiangmai (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner)
After breakfast, depart for Coconut Sugar Factory. After that, visit the popular Damnernsaduak Floating After breakfast in the hotel, visit Elephant Camp. In the camp, there will be an elephant show. There are also elephants for you to ride (optional only). After lunch, continue visit Orchid Farm. On display are a profusion of blooms of all varieties, shapes, colors and prices, from a few baht for the common strains to a few hundred thousand for the rare and exotic species. After lunch, proceed to visit the local handicraft centre such as silk, cotton, jewellery, woodcarving and silverware. Lunch and dinner will be served at local restaurant.
Day 3: Chiangmai – Chiangrai – Chiangmai (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner)
After breakfast in the hotel, visit to hot spring where you can exprience a natural phenomenon and afterwards visit to Golden Triangle where the three countries Thailand, Burma and Loas meet and divided by Mekong River. Proceed to visit Maesai for shop around for some Myanmar goodies. Next, visit to the new tourist attraction – Wat Rong Khun, The White Temple, also knowned as Taj Mahal of Thailand, for its beautiful painting & built-up. Lunch and dinner will be served at local restaurant.
Day 4: Chiangmai / Kuala Lumpur (Breakfast)
After breakfast at hotel, free at own leisure until time for transfer to airport for your flight back home.
Important note :We reserves the right to change and reduce the coverage and sequence of the above itinerary.
-End of service-
- Minimum 2 paxs travelling & valid for Malaysian passport holder only
- Tours are based on sit in coach (SIC) and sequence of the itinerary is subject to change upon arrival
- All rates quoted based on Ringgit Malaysia (MYR)
- Tour conducted by English speaking guide. Mandarin speaking guide is subject to availability
- Any unutilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Surcharge applicable accordingly if period of stay is not within the validity period stated above
- Above rates valid for FIT booking only. GIT ( 15 paxs & above ) kindly send to us for quotation
- Complusory tipping RM40 per pax ( pre-collect)
- Child rate is child with bed
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government
- Air ticket and taxes
- Change to Halal meals add RM50/pax. Breakfast served at the hotel.
- Travel documents (Visa if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Other not mention in itinerary
- Optional Tour ( SIC ) – GV02 Golden Triangle Boat Trip ( 2 – 5 Paxs ) : RM 80 / pax. Golden Triangle Boat Trip ( 6 paxs & above ) : RM 70 / paxLong Neck Karen Village ( min. 2 paxs ) : RM 60/ pax
No Details Found