- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur -Bangkok
Upon Arrival in Bangkok, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Free at own leisure
Day 2: Bangkok – Pattaya
After breakfast, you will be enjoying the famous Chaophaya river cruise and visiting Wat Arun Temple which is also known as Temple of Dawn. After that, visit the popular Safari World and Marine theme Park in Bangkok where you will enjoy the spectacular stunt shows and wild life animal shows. Pattaya Sheep Farm is a nice place for photo shotting activities with family. Transfer to Pattaya. Lunch and dinner will be served in local restaurant. ( Note : Safari World & Marine Park – all show times are scheduled and subject to your arrival time to watch the show )
Day 3: Pattaya
After breakfast, you will be taking a speed boat ride to Koh Laan Coral Island . You may want to try the many types of water sports such as water ski, parasailing, jet ski and banana boat ( own expenses ). In the afternoon, visit Silverlake Lake Grape Farm. The grapes farming here include grapes for wine maker and grapes for the fresh market. Continue to visit Laser Buddha, one of the pattaya’s most noticeable landmarks is the 130m high Buddha Mountain. After it, proceed to Pattaya Floating Market, it is also one of the largest floating market in Thailand. You will see the water vendors selling unique range of freshly cooked foods and souvenirs to tourists. In the evening, we will visit at Mimosa The City of Love. Lunch and dinner will be served in local restaurant.
Day 4: Pattaya – Bangkok – Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast at hotel, free at own leisure until time for transfer to Bangkok airport for your flight back home.
( Note : Departure flight timing must be arranged in the afternoon time after 1300hrs )
Important note : We reserves the right to change and reduce the coverage and sequence of the above itinerary.
-End of service-
- This is a limited service package with Mandarin speaking guide and Compulsory shopping stops !
- Minimum 2 paxs travelling & valid for Malaysian passport holder only
- Tours are based on sit in coach (SIC) and sequence of the itinerary is subject to change upon arrival
- Tour conducted by English / Mandarin Speaking Guide ( Mandarin speaking guide is subject to availability )
- Any unutilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Above rates are valid for FIT booking only. GIT ( 15 paxs & above ) kindly send to us
- Compulsory tipping RM40 per pax ( pre-collect)
- Child rate is child with bed
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government
- Day 04 Flight departure timing must be arranged in the afternoon time after 1300 hrs, otherwise additional surcharge is applied
- Compulsory shopping stop Gems & leather gallery, Snake Farm, Honey Factory, Natural herb ( subject to change)
- Airport Arrival Meeting Point : Suvarnabumi Int’ Airport – Exit B, Gate 3 ; Don Muang Airport – Arrival Gate 2
- Air ticket and taxes
- Travel documents (Visa if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Other not mention in itinerary
No Details Found