Beach Package (Packed Lunch)
The sprinkling of jade green islands that make up Pulau Payar lie just 30km south- east of Langkawi. From here, it is a 1-hour boat ride out to the best marine park on Malaysia’s West Coast, making it an ideal choice for a day outing. Want to get even closer to the swirl of fishes that make these corals their home? Grab a mask, a snorkel and fins and join the spectacle!
Malaysian : RM180/adult, RM150/child
Foreigner : RM210/adult, RM165/child
08:00 – 09:00 Pick-up from hotel (timings depends on hotel location)
09:00 – 09:15 Check-in at Kuah Jetty, Langkawi
09:30 – 09:45 Depart for Pulau Payar Marine Park by ferry
10:30 – 11:00 Arrive at Payar Marine Park. Briefing on Marine Park Regulations.
11:15 – 12:15 Morning Session – 1st snorkeling session
12:30 – 14:00 Packed lunch is served
14:00 – 15:00 Afternoon Session – 2nd snorkeling session
15:30 – 16:30 Depart for Langkawi by ferry
16:30 – 17:00 Arrive at Kuah Jetty & Transfer back to the hotel
Snorkeling Package includes :
- Return transfer from Hotel to Kuah Jetty
- Return transfer to Payar Island
- Packed Lunch Box with a bottle of drinking water & a can of soft drink (HALAL)
- Snorkeling gear (Mask & Life jacket)
- Personal Accident Insurance
Terms & Conditions of Tour Service :
- A confirmed booking is valid for travel on departure date and name specified only. A surcharge of RM30 per person will be levied for postponement of the trip and is valid for 03 days only. No change in name is allowed.
- The Operator is not liable for any wrong or incomplete disclosure of name and passport number in the booking.
- No refund for no shows or cancellation of the booking less than twelve(12) hours prior to departure.
- The Operator reserves the right to change or cancel any portion of the itinerary or change of departure time
- without the risk of liability due to safety reasons or unforeseen circumstances.
- The passenger is responsible for his/her consequences of arriving late at the pick-up or check-in point.
- The Operator reserved the rights to determine the type of ferry or transport to be used.
- The weather, sea conditions and water visibility is outside or beyond the Operator control.
- The Operator is liable up to the value of tour services only in the event if the trip is forced to be cancelled due to serve weather, failure of machinery and Mother Nature and thereof after we have no further liability.
- The risk of damage or loss of personal belongings in the ferry or transport and platform remain with the passenger.
- The activity in tour services that has not been used will not be refunded.
- The entrance fees, GST (Goods And Services Tax), surcharges, miscellaneous or incidental charges are excluded unless otherwise specified.
- The Operator is exempted from all liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever caused directly of indirectly or indirectly by events beyond the Operator control which included, but not limited to pre-existing illness, third party negligence, war, civil disturbances, serve weather, failure or machinery, acts of government and Mother Nature.
- Air ticket and taxes
- Optional entrance fee
- Travel insurance
- Other not mention in itinerary
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum 2 paxs travelling & valid for Asian/European/Australian/New Zealand/US market only (for Middle East and others please send inquiry)
- Joint tour for Pulau Payar Snorkeling (Beach Package) program.
- Tour fare is subject to change with / without prior notice
- All tour fare quoted based on Ringgit Malaysia (RM)
- Recommended tipping RM10 per pax per day. Pay directly to tour guide or driver.
- Surcharge applicable accordingly if period of stay is not within the validity period stated above (please refer to the hotel categories and choices during booking)
- Above rates valid for FIT booking only. GIT (10 paxs & above) kindly send to email@example.com for quotation
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment / cancellation made after a confirmed booking is subject to cancellation charges
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government
- Confirmation will be received within 72 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Child below 3 years old FOC unless specified
- Child above 11 years old considered as Adult
- Payment by credit card will incur additional 3% charges