Penang Food Trail With Georgetown Heritage Tour – AM/PM TOUR
Morning – Private Tour Minimum 02 pax (Adult)
Duration : 5 Hours (including transfer)
Departure time : 9.00am – 1.00pm / 2.00pm – 6.00pm
Penang is a place of “food heaven” because most of the tourist like a place with full of local hawker food and special cuisines, such as Chinese, Indian, Malay, Mamak, and Nyonya food. Most tourist visit Penang for food hunting. Our day tour packages will bring you to enjoy the delicious food while sightseeing.
First Station:This station will bring you go to eat Big Ben Breakfast at Waterfall Road. Their breakfast is a Western style food. Beside the Big Ben Breakfast, there also have a fruit ice, this fruit ice is using the fresh fruit to make it. We can do a quick photo stop at the Botanical Gardens, this is Penang local’s favorite place for working out and exercise. And you will have a good chance to meet the monkeys.
Second Station:We will drive you to the coastline along Esplanade, you will see Queen Victoria Clock Tower, Fort Cornwallis and Penang City Hall. After that you will enjoy the famous Hameed Mee Goreng & Coconut Shakes at Fort Cornwallis Food Court. The mee goreng is topped with generous portion of sambal sotong and it just prior to serving and you would need to mix it up as you eat. Besides the Hameed stall is selling the famous Coconut Shakes. This famous coconut shakes is a refreshing concoction of coconut water, sweet coconut flesh with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream on top.
Third Station:We drive you through the colourful Little India and loustling China Town. Provided time is enough, you may also pay a visit to Pinang Peranakan Museum. After that we will end the tour with dessert. This dessert is Chendol at Penang Road. This dessert stall is at roadside and you need to stand to eat. This dessert are very delicious, famous and sells 10 years above in Penang. The chendol is traditional dessert from Southeast Asia which is popular in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand and Myanmar. This delicious dessert ingredient are include with shaved ice-mixed with coconut milk, palm sugar (gula Melaka), kidney red beans and green jelly noodles.
- Guide (8-15pax only)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Optional entrance fee
- Travel insurance
- Air ticket and taxes
- Other not mention in itinerary
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum 2 adults travelling & valid for Asian/European/Australian/New Zealand/US market only (for Middle East and others please send inquiry).
- Private tour 4 hours program.
- Tour fare is subject to change with / without prior notice.
- All tour fare quoted based on Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- Recommended tipping RM10 per pax per day. Pay directly to tour guide or driver.
- Surcharge applicable accordingly if period of stay is not within the validity period stated above (please refer to the hotel categories and choices during booking).
- Above rates valid for FIT booking only. GIT (15 paxs & above) kindly send to email@example.com for quotation.
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable.
- Any amendment / cancellation made after a confirmed booking is subject to cancellation charges.
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government.
- Confirmation will be received within 72 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Child below 3 years old FOC unless specified.
- Child above 11 years old considered as Adult.
- Payment by credit card will incur additional 3% charges.