Penang Food Trail With Penang Hill – AM TOUR
Morning – Private Tour Minimum 02 pax (Adult)
Duration : 5 Hours (including transfer)
Departure time : 9.00am – 1.00pm
Penang is a place of “food heaven” because most of the tourist like a place with full of local hawker food and special cuisines, such as Chinese, Indian, Malay, Mamak, and Nyonya food. Most tourist visit Penang for food hunting. Our day tour packages will bring you to enjoy the delicious food while sightseeing.
First Station: We will bring you go to the Air Itam Market for local breakfast. There are many stalls here offering a wide selection of hawker food, both along the street as well as within the many coffee shops. Among the stalls operating along the street include the laksa, char koay teow, chendol, hokkien mee, rojak and others local food.
Second Station: This station we will bring you go to Kek Lok Si Temple at Air Itam. Kek Lok Si Temple is counted as Hetirage building in Penang. The constructions of Kek Lok Si began in the late 19th century and has continued unabated for over a hundred years. The initial project was mooted by the chief monk of the Kuan Yin Teng, Goddess of Mercy Temple. Kek Lok Si temple is the largest and arguably the best Chinese temple in Penang. Kek Lok Si bring together a blend of Mahayana Buddhism with Taoist beliefs and other Chinese rituals and folks beliefs.
Third Station: This station we will bring you go to eat the Penang Famous Asam Laksa at Air Itam market. The Asam Laksa is made from mashed mackerel in tamarind base stock and served with prawn paste with aromatic mint leaves, onions and chilies. The Asam Laksa is come with thick rice noodles, fresh mackerel, onion, thick broth, pineapple, ginger flower and shrimp paste. The Asam Laksa taste will be sour and spicy. The portion of Asam Laksa is small, so it can give you to try many other Penang delicious food.
Fourth Station: After eat Asam Laksa then we will direct go to Penang Hill. At Penang Hill you can see the panoramic view of Georgetown, Tanjung Bungah and the mainland.
- Guide (8-15pax only)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Optional entrance fee
- Travel insurance
- Air ticket and taxes
- Other not mention in itinerary
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum 2 adults travelling & valid for Asian/European/Australian/New Zealand/US market only (for Middle East and others please send inquiry).
- Private tour 4 hours program.
- Tour fare is subject to change with / without prior notice.
- All tour fare quoted based on Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- Recommended tipping RM10 per pax per day. Pay directly to tour guide or driver.
- Surcharge applicable accordingly if period of stay is not within the validity period stated above (please refer to the hotel categories and choices during booking).
- Above rates valid for FIT booking only. GIT (15 paxs & above) kindly send to email@example.com for quotation.
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable.
- Any amendment / cancellation made after a confirmed booking is subject to cancellation charges.
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government.
- Confirmation will be received within 72 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Child below 3 years old FOC unless specified.
- Child above 11 years old considered as Adult.
- Payment by credit card will incur additional 3% charges.