Melaka Historical Day Tour From Kuala Lumpur
Founded in 1400, the Sultanate of Melaka was once the greatest and most powerful empire and seaport in South East Asia. For hundreds of years, the Portuguese, Dutch and British successively established supremacy over the wealth of Malacca’s silk and spice trade. This rich heritage is evident in the unique mix of architectural styles. Visit the street of Harmony where you see the oldest Chinese temple, mosque and Hindu Temple in Malaysia, the Dutch Stadhuys and Porta de Santiago. Walk through the ruins of St Paul’s Church where St Francis Xavier was once buried. Melaka is also one of the birthplaces of the culture of the ‘Babas’ – a mix of Chinese and Malay cultures uniquely its own. Melaka is also known as Malacca in English. This is most historic state in Malaysia history. You will see different of historical building, traditional, and famous of Nyonya Baba foods.
Duration : Approximately 8hrs |Pick up : 9am
– Porto de Santiago / A’ Famosa
– St.Paul’s Church
– St.John’s Fort
– The Stadthuys
– Christ Church
– St. Peter’s Church
– Jonker, Heeren & Harmony Street
Price: RM265/adult, RM150/child
Deposit : RM50/pax (non-refundable)
- Lunch & ticket to Baba Nyonya Museum
- Private tours per itinerary as mentioned above
- Air-conditioned licensed car/van (min 2pax, max 7pax per van)
- Return hotel transfer included
- Entrance fee
- Travel insurance
- Other not mention in itinerary
Terms & Conditions:
- Min. 02 adults. Child policy is 3-11 years old. Below 3 years old is FOC.
- Based on private arrangement, all prices are nett.
- Tour booking at least 3 working days before the date.
- Deposit paid is non refundable.
- Unused admission tickets are non-refundable.
- All tour timings are inclusive of traveling time to tour co-ordination point.
- All tours are conducted by driver-cum-guide.
- Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- All tours are exclude of insurance, tipping to driver-cum-guide and other items not mentioned.
- All meals during tour are exclude of beverages.
- Pick Up & Drop off at City Centre hotel only