Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
A drive to Kuala Selangor takes you along the picturesque plantations of oil palm estate, rubber and fruit orchards. A typical village scene, with domestic breeds grazing. Once a small fishermen’s town conquered by Dutch in 1784 and is still – it is most famous for its fireflies sanctuaries. It is said that this is one of the biggest firefly colonies in the world. Not to mention the delicious seafood in the most scenic location.
Duration : Approximately 6hrs |Pick up : 4pm
– Batu Caves
– Melawati Hill (Visit stop)
– Seafood dinner
– Boat ride for fireflies watching
Price: RM230/adult, RM120/child
Deposit : RM50/pax (non-refundable)
- Seafood dinner & boat ride (sharing basis)
- Private tours per itinerary as mentioned above
- Air-conditioned licensed car/van (min 2pax, max 7pax per van)
- Return hotel transfer included
- Entrance fee
- Travel insurance
- Other not mention in itinerary
Terms & Conditions:
- Min. 02 adults. Child policy is 3-11 years old. Below 3 years old is FOC.
- Based on private arrangement, all prices are nett.
- Tour booking at least 3 working days before the date.
- Deposit paid is non refundable.
- Unused admission tickets are non-refundable.
- All tour timings are inclusive of traveling time to tour co-ordination point.
- All tours are conducted by driver-cum-guide.
- Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- All tours are exclude of insurance, tipping to driver-cum-guide and other items not mentioned.
- All meals during tour are exclude of beverages.
- Pick Up & Drop off at City Centre hotel only