Kuala Lumpur Night Tour With Cultural Show Dinner
Kuala Lumpur comes alive in a blaze of multi-colored lights when night falls. Take a stroll through the open air Chinatown night market where the locals engage in hectic bargaining for merchandises spread across the middle of the street. Then enjoy a sumptuous international buffet dinner while you watch a cultural spectacle at an authentic Malaysian restaurant as traditional Malaysian dancers take the stage.
Duration : Approximately 4hrs |Pick up : 6pm
– Sri Mahamariaman Temple (Photo stop)
– Chinatown (Visit stop)
– Dinner with cultural show
– KLCC (Photo stop)
– Bukit Bintang (Drive pass)
**No shorts, slippers or sleeveless blouse for dinner
Price: RM180/adult, RM120/child
Deposit : RM50/pax (non-refundable)
- Dinner with cultural show
- Private tours per itinerary as mentioned above
- Air-conditioned licensed car/van (min 2pax, max 7pax per van)
- Return hotel transfer included
- Travel insurance
- Other not mention in itinerary
Terms & Conditions:
- Min. 02 adults. Child policy is 3-11 years old. Below 3 years old is FOC.
- Based on private arrangement, all prices are nett.
- Tour booking at least 3 working days before the date.
- Deposit paid is non refundable.
- Unused admission tickets are non-refundable.
- All tour timings are inclusive of traveling time to tour co-ordination point.
- All tours are conducted by driver-cum-guide.
- Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- All tours are exclude of insurance, tipping to driver-cum-guide and other items not mentioned.
- All meals during tour are exclude of beverages.
- Pick Up & Drop off at City Centre hotel only