Kuala Lumpur Lake Garden & Birdpark Tour
Enjoy a relaxing day at the various parks hidden within the bustling city. KL Bird Park has been a renowned eco-tourism destination situated right in the heart of KL, one of the largest covered park in the world with over 3,000 birds perching above freely. Within vicinity is the orchid garden which showcases more then 1,000 species of the most beautiful flower in the world and the butterfly park, which houses some 6,000 butterflies and various plant that recreate a Malaysian rainforest atmosphere.
Duration : Approximately 4hrs |Pick up : 9am
– KL Bird Park
– Butterfly Park
– Hibiscus Garden
– Orchid Garden
Price: RM180/adult, RM120/child
Deposit : RM50/pax (non-refundable)
- Private tours per itinerary as mentioned above
- Air-conditioned licensed car/van (min 2pax, max 7pax per van)
- Ticket to Bird Park & Butterfly Park
- Return hotel transfer included
- Entrance fee
- Travel insurance
- Other not mention in itinerary
Terms & Conditions:
- Min. 02 adults. Child policy is 3-11 years old. Below 3 years old is FOC.
- Based on private arrangement, all prices are nett.
- Tour booking at least 3 working days before the date.
- Deposit paid is non refundable.
- Unused admission tickets are non-refundable.
- All tour timings are inclusive of traveling time to tour co-ordination point.
- All tours are conducted by driver-cum-guide.
- Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- All tours are exclude of insurance, tipping to driver-cum-guide and other items not mentioned.
- All meals during tour are exclude of beverages.
- Pick Up & Drop off at City Centre hotel only