Genting Highland Day Tour
There’s fun for everyone on a day trip to the Genting Highlands hill resort outside Kuala Lumpur. Visit the world-class gaming casino, or take the family to the indoor and outdoor theme parks for roller-coaster rides, splash pool dives, 4D cinema and all the fun of the fair. This day trip to Genting Highlands includes a ride in South-East Asia’s fastest and longest cable car, and with six hours to spend here, you’ll have plenty of time to explore all the attractions of Malaysia’s largest casino resort.
Duration : Approximately 8hrs |Pick up : 9am
– Batu Caves (Visit stop)
– Cable car ride
Price: RM200/adult, RM80/child
Deposit : RM50/pax (non-refundable)
- Return cable car ticket
- Private tours per itinerary as mentioned above
- Air-conditioned licensed car/van (min 2pax, max 7pax per van)
- Return hotel transfer included
- Entrance fee
- Travel insurance
- Other not mention in itinerary
Terms & Conditions:
- Min. 02 adults. Child policy is 3-11 years old. Below 3 years old is FOC.
- Based on private arrangement, all prices are nett.
- Tour booking at least 3 working days before the date.
- Deposit paid is non refundable.
- Unused admission tickets are non-refundable.
- All tour timings are inclusive of traveling time to tour co-ordination point.
- All tours are conducted by driver-cum-guide.
- Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- All tours are exclude of insurance, tipping to driver-cum-guide and other items not mentioned.
- All meals during tour are exclude of beverages.
- Pick Up & Drop off at City Centre hotel only