4D/3N Penang Family Fun Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival + Transfer In + Central island tour (No meal)
Welcome to Penang!! Upon arrival, our driver will pick up at the airport. On the way to the George Town area, we will make a stop at Snake Temple (closes at 6pm), this temple is perhaps the only temple of its kind in the world. The temple is filled with the smoke of burning incense and a variety of pit vipers. Continue your journey to visit the Kek Lok Si Temple, a Buddhist temple situated in Air Itam in Penang facing the sea and commanding an impressive view, and is one of the best known temples on the island. You will do a photo stop at the beautiful bronze statue of the Goddess of Mercy that overlooks the temple. After that you can taste the Penang famous Asam Laksa located just 5 minutes away from Kek Lok Si temple. After that we will proceed to take the funicular train up to Penang Hill where you can view George Town and Penang Bridge from 823 meters (2750 feet) above sea level. Interesting places up Penang Hill will be the Viewing Deck, the Owl Museum and the Love Lock. After tour, transfer to your hotel in George Town. Check-in and free and easy at your own leisure. You can explore George Town at night on foot, it’s just steps away from your hotel.
Optional entrance fee:
- Penang Hill Furnicular train – RM10/adult (MyKad holder), Children below 7yrs old RM3/child (MyKad holder), RM30/adult (non-MyKad holder), Children below 7yrs old RM5/child (non-MyKad holder)
- The Owl Museum – RM12/adult (MyKad & non-MyKad holder), Children below 7yrs old free
Day 2: Penang George Town Heritage Tour (approx. 4 hours) (Breakfast)
Breakfast at the hotel. Today you are going to move to the beach hotel up North after the tours. Check-out and our tourist guide will meet you at the hotel lobby. Choose 1 of the tour options below. Upon tour completion we will transfer you to the hotel at Tanjung Bungah area. Check-in and free and easy on your own leisure. You may enjoy your evening at the beach and do a little exploration on local delights during dinner just nearby your hotel.
Option A (AM)
Discover the George Town area where you will start your day at Chew Jetty, one among the eight clan jetties of Pengkalan Weld where the village is built on stilts. It is also one of the mural site for Ernest Zacharevic’s ‘Mirrors George Town’ project that was in conjunction with George Town Festival 2012. Next you can make a few photo stops while driven through Harmony Street, which houses the Anglican Church, Kuan Yin Chinese Temple, Mahamariaman Indian Temple and the Kapitan Keling Mosque. Then you can also visit Queen Victoria Clock Tower, Fort Cornwallis, Penang City Hall, coastline along Esplanade, Logan Heritage building, and followed by a visit to the State Museum which houses a fine collection of old photographs, maps and charts. Then we pass by the colourful Little India and loustling China Town. During the tour you may also pay a visit to Pinang Peranakan Museum OR Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion to see the prominent community of Straits Settlements (Penang, Malacca and Singapore), OR the new Penang Interactive 3D Museum that showcases Penang in a nutshell through interesting 3D murals. Along the tour you will have chance to try out some of the famous food in Penang as brunch/lunch at the hawker center or streetstalls.
Optional entrance fee:
- Pinang Peranakan Museum – RM20/adult (MyKad & non-MyKad holder), Children below 6yrs old free
- Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion – RM17 per adult (MyKad & non-MyKad holder), RM8.50/child for children below 12yrs old
- Fort Cornwallis – RM20/adult, RM10/child (non-MyKad holder), RM10/adult, RM5/child (MyKad holder)
- Penang Interactive 3D Museum – RM30/pax (non MyKad holder), RM15/adult (MyKad holder), RM10/child (MyKad holder)
Option B (AM)
Start your day off at the Penang Heritage area for the amazing Street Art tour. You will make a few photo stops while driven through Harmony Street, which houses the Anglican Church, Kuan Yin Chinese Temple, Mahamariaman Indian Temple and the Kapitan Keling Mosque. Along the tour you will have the chance to try out some of the famous food in Penang as brunch/lunch at the hawker center or streetstalls. Proceed to visit Wat Chayamangkalaram Temple, greets worshippers and visitors alike with its unique architecture. The temple was built in 1845 with a huge 108-foot long reclining Buddha within its walls, said to be the largest Buddha statue in the world. After that drive through the famous Gurney Drive and stroll along Gurney Walk for photo stop. Upon tour completion we will transfer you to the hotel at Tanjung Bungah area. Check-in and free and easy on your own leisure. You may enjoy your evening at the beach and do a little exploration on local delights during dinner just nearby your hotel.
Day 3: Family Fun Adventure (Breakfast)
Breakfast at the hotel. Today is for family fun adventures closer to nature. It will be a free and flexi day on your own. You can spend a relaxing day at the beach behind your hotel, or play some water sports too. If you wish to go to some of the parks/gardens, our suggestions of program are as follows.
Optional entrance fees and tickets :
- ESCAPE Adventure Play Theme Park (Opening Hours : Tues – Sun, 9am – 6pm) Entrancee fee – RM83/adult (MyKad & non-MyKad holder), RM55/child (MyKad & non-MyKad holder), Children below 3yrs old free
- Tropical Fruit Farm (Opening Hours : daily, 9am – 6pm, Entrance including Farm Tour, Fruit Plate & Fruit Juice) Entrancee fee – RM40/adult (MyKad & non-MyKad holder), RM30/child (MyKad & non-MyKad holder), Children below 5yrs old free
- Tropical Spice Garden (Opening Hours : daily, 9am – 6pm, Entrance including Live Guided Tour 9am/ 11.30am/ 1.30pm/ 3.30pm) Entrancee fee -RM35/adult (MyKad & non-MyKad holder), RM20/child (MyKad & non-MyKad holder), Senior above 60 years old RM28/adult, Children below 4yrs old free
Day 4: Transfer out + Departure (Breakfast)
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, free at leisure until your departure transfer to the Penang International Airport. End of service and we wish to see you back here again!
-End of service-
Three nights accommodation at selected hotel (1 night at city hotel + 2 nights at beach hotel)
Meals and private tours per itinerary as mentioned above
Air-conditioned licensed car/van (*tour guide will be provided for group of 8 pax and above)
Return airport transfer
Air ticket and taxes
Other not mention in itinerary
— photo courtesy of Tourism Malaysia —
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum 2 paxs travelling & valid for Asian/European/Australian/New Zealand/US market only (for Middle East and others please send inquiry)
- Child below 3 years old FOC – unless specified
- Child between 4-11 years old – package price is 50% of Adult price (share bed with parents, maximum allowed 2 child per room)
- Child above 11 years old considered as Adult
- The above tour itinerary is based on arrival before 4pm at Penang International Airport. If arrival is after 4pm, tour program in Day 1 will commence on Day 4 prior to send off at the Airport for departure.
- Tour guide provided for group of 7 pax and above, else driver cum guide.
- Tour fare is subject to change with / without prior notice
- All tour fare quoted based on Ringgit Malaysia (RM)
- Recommended tipping RM10 per pax per day. Pay directly to tour guide or driver.
- Surcharge applicable accordingly if period of stay is not within the validity period stated above (please refer to the hotel categories and choices during booking)
- Above rates valid for FIT booking only. GIT (10 paxs & above) kindly send to firstname.lastname@example.org for quotation
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment / cancellation made after a confirmed booking is subject to cancellation charges
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government
- Confirmation will be received within 72 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking