4D/3N Penang Round Island Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival + Transfer In + Southern island tour (No meal)
Upon arrival, meet and greet with our local tourist guide. We will start our tour down South of the island. Make a stop at the Balik Pulau area for lunch. You may have the chance to taste the famous laksa (business hour: 12.30-3.30pm, closes on Wednesday). After lunch, proceed to visit Ghee Hup Nutmeg Factory (closes at 5pm) . This factory is known especially for the manufacture and sales of premium quality nutmeg mace oils, nutmeg medicated oils and nutmeg balm, preserved nutmeg fruits, nutmeg syrup and a host of other traditional Malaysian Food Products. After visit at the factory, proceed to Happy Goats Farm (Saanen Dairy Goats). This goat farm produces around 100 liters of fresh goat’s milk daily which are mostly sold for direct consumption made into yogurt, ice cream, goat cheese, feta and goat cheese spread. You can feed the goats and taste fresh goat milk here. Drive all the way round the island from South to North, crossing Teluk Bahang to Batu Ferringghi before send off to beach hotel for check-in. Free and easy at own leisure.
Optional entrance fee:
- Saanen Dairy Goat Farm – RM7/pax (MyKad & non-MyKad holder including adult and children), RM 7/children (MyKad & non-MyKad holder)
Day 2: Free and flexi day around Northern part of Island (Breakfast)
Breakfast at the hotel. Today will be a free and flexi day on your own. You can spend a relaxing day at the beach behind your hotel, or play some water sports too. If you wish to go for some , our suggestions of program are as follows.
Optional entrance fees :
- ESCAPE Adventure Play Theme Park (Opening Hours : Tues – Sun, 9am – 6pm) Entrance fee RM83/adult (MyKad & non-MyKad holder), RM55/child (MyKad & non-MyKad holder), Children below 3yrs old free
- Tropical Fruit Farm (Opening Hours : daily, 9am – 6pm, Entrance including Farm Tour, Fruit Plate & Fruit Juice) Entrance fee RM40/adult (MyKad & non-MyKad holder), RM30/child (MyKad & non-MyKad holder), Children below 5yrs old free
- Tropical Spice Garden (Opening Hours : daily, 9am – 6pm, Entrance including Live Guided Tour 9am/ 11.30am/ 1.30pm/ 3.30pm) Entrance fee -RM35/adult (MyKad & non-MyKad holder), RM20/child (MyKad & non-MyKad holder), Senior above 60 years old RM28/adult, Children below 4yrs old free
Day 3: Central Island Tour (approx. 4 hour) (Breakfast)
Breakfast at the hotel. Then you will meet your local guide at the hotel lobby. Today you are going to move to the city hotel at George Town. Check-out and our tourist guide will meet you at the hotel lobby. Continue your journey to visit the Kek Lok Si Temple, a Buddhist temple situated in Air Itam in Penang facing the sea and commanding an impressive view, and is one of the best known temples on the island. You will do a photo stop at the beautiful bronze statue of the Goddess of Mercy that overlooks the temple. After that you can taste the Penang famous Asam Laksa located just 5 minutes away from Kek Lok Si temple. After that we will proceed to take the funicular train up to Penang Hill where you can view George Town and Penang Bridge from 823 meters (2750 feet) above sea level. Interesting places up Penang Hill will be the Viewing Deck, the Owl Museum and the Love Lock. After tour, drive through the Heritage area before transfer to your hotel in George Town. Check-in and free and easy at your own leisure. You can explore George Town at night on foot, it’s just steps away from your hotel.
Optional entrance fee:
- Penang Hill Furnicular train – RM10/adult (MyKad holder), Children below 7yrs old RM3/child (MyKad holder), RM30/adult (non-MyKad holder), Children below 7yrs old RM5/child (non-MyKad holder)
- The Owl Museum – RM12/adult (MyKad & non-MyKad holder), Children below 7yrs old free RM27/adult (MyKad holder), RM15/child (MyKad holder), Children below 3yrs old free
Day 4: Transfer out + Departure (Breakfast)
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, free at leisure until your departure transfer to the Penang International Airport. End of service and we wish to see you back here again!
-End of service-
Three nights accommodation at selected hotel (1 night at city hotel + 2 nights at beach hotel)
Meals and private tours per itinerary as mentioned above
Air-conditioned licensed car/van (*tour guide will be provided for group of 8 pax and above)
Return airport transfer
Air ticket and taxes
Other not mention in itinerary
— photo courtesy of Tourism Malaysia —
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum 2 paxs travelling & valid for Asian/European/Australian/New Zealand/US market only (for Middle East and others please send inquiry)
- Child below 3 years old FOC – unless specified
- Child between 4-11 years old – package price is 50% of Adult price (share bed with parents, maximum allowed 2 child per room)
- Child above 11 years old considered as Adult
- The above tour itinerary is based on arrival before 4pm at Penang International Airport. If arrival is after 4pm, tour program in Day 1 will commence on Day 4 prior to send off at the Airport for departure.
- Tour guide provided for group of 7 pax and above, else driver cum guide.
- Tour fare is subject to change with / without prior notice
- All tour fare quoted based on Ringgit Malaysia (RM)
- Recommended tipping RM10 per pax per day. Pay directly to tour guide or driver.
- Surcharge applicable accordingly if period of stay is not within the validity period stated above (please refer to the hotel categories and choices during booking)
- Above rates valid for FIT booking only. GIT (10 paxs & above) kindly send to email@example.com for quotation
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment / cancellation made after a confirmed booking is subject to cancellation charges
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government
- Confirmation will be received within 72 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking